Our School Uniform consists of:
- White shirt/polo shirt, plain or with school logo (available from school)
- Purple sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo (available from school)
- Grey trousers, knee length shorts, grey skirt or pinafore dress. Light purple gingham dresses during the summer months
- Grey, White or Black Socks/tights
- Sturdy black school shoes (no boots or trainers please), preferably Velcro or buckles not laces, unless your child can tie them independently).
PE Kit in a separate, named PE Bag (any drawstring bag. Due to space availability, no rucksacks please).
- White T Shirt
- Black Shorts/Cycling Shorts
- Plimsolls or Trainers (preferably Velcro not laces, unless your child can tie them independently).
Wellington Boots and an old pair of joggers or waterproof trousers for outdoor learning (to be kept in school in a named carrier bag).
Book Bag (available from School). Alternative rucksacks or bags are not permitted due to space restrictions.
A clear, plastic water bottle will be provided by school when your child starts. Replacement lids can be obtained from the office. Replacement bottles must be purchased from the school office. Other plastic or metal alternatives are not permitted.
Hair longer than shoulder length should be tied up. All fringes should be short or secured out of children’s eyes so it does not affect their learning.
All hair accessories to be in purple, white or black only please.
No Jewellery other than small stud earrings.
Please ensure all clothes and shoes are clearly named.
See our Virtual Office for a Uniform Price List